Here in our country we just had a Soros, Obama, Mc Cain,Hillary replay attacking Trump/ people who love Freedom, Supporters by staging a terrorists attack, done by traitors listed above.The Mainstream Fake Media is lieing again blaming it on Trump Supporter .It’s never discussed , the massive lieing attacks on everyone who is awake and would die to protect our God loveing Freedom. They all have investigation’s on them, the ones listed above here. We should draw up a plan to Speed up their Crimes going to court. Judicial Watch is doing a fantastic job that it will implode on all of the deceivers.
With the Deep State’s desperation at all-time high, no less than Vladimir Putin is expecting more false flag attacks to come.
“It appears that the real reason why has Trump capitulated to the Deep State so quickly is the final BRICS leadership’s decision to start the dumping of the fiat dollar in matters of mutual trade and economic cooperation between the BRICS member countries.”
View original post 820 more words
Although it is widely speculated that one of Trump’s aims in striking Syria was to garner further domestic public support for a political career off to a horrendous start, the result may, in fact, cost him a significant portion of his original support base.
While Democrats and the media have rushed to praise — or at least failed to condemn — the president’s decision to launch yet another illegal strike on a sovereign nation, many of his original supporters have begun to express their dissatisfaction with the American president.
View original post 537 more words
Roger Stone delivers breaking news regarding John McCain’s relationship with Islamic terrorists.
After President Trump won the election, Obama quietly expanded the NSA’s ability to spy on innocent Americans just days before leaving office.
Seeing as how the deep state, which includes the NSA and FBI, appear to be leaking all of Trump’s private phone calls with foreign leaders and took down General Michael Flynn by spying on his calls and leaking them to their friends in The Washington Post and The New York Times, the story is being looked at in a completely new light.
As the The New York Times reported on January 12th:
In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.
The new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance…
View original post 193 more words
U.S. Cop Stops Innocent Woman for Walking, Demands to See her ‘Papers’*
By Jack Burns
As the xenophobic police state takes its grip on America, police are now stopping innocent citizens and demanding their papers — because terrorism.
In the wake of President Trump’s announcement to withhold federal funding from so-called sanctuary cities, places where federal immigration laws are not enforced, one story coming out of Bel Air, Maryland is getting national attention. Bel Air, MD is approximately 90% White, with a spattering of races and nationalities making up the remaining 10%. Resident Aravinda Pillalamarri, a naturalized U.S. citizen from India, says she found out the hard way how her neighbors feel about her presence in the neighborhood and how police treat people of colour — in a modern day xenophobic police state.
“Ihre Papiere, Bitte!”
That phrase often brought shudders to the people who heard it in…
View original post 958 more words
Source: The Mind Unleashed
In what is becoming a rather continuous theme, former CIA spy Robert Steele has dropped more bombshell truths for the world to grasp. This time, the revelations came in a live interview on Russia Today.
This is the same Robert Steele who appeared on RT in March of 2015 and said that every terrorist attack in the U.S. has been a false flag event.
It comes as no surprise then that Steele once again openly spoke about uncomfortable truths in an interview with RT last week.
- Hillary and the DNC stole 13 primaries from Bernie Sanders using electronic vote tampering: “Hillary Clinton, it’s on record, Stanford University has studied this and documented this, stole 13 primaries from Bernie Sanders using electronic ballot tampering. The Russians did not hack the election, Hillary Clinton hacked the election and lost.”
- The Counter-Coup: “We’ve had a counter-coup in the United States…
View original post 664 more words